At Goldfingers Aesthetics & Plastic Surgery, our expert injectors have been trained to the highest diamond standards and have years of experience; their priority is to make sure that you receive the right treatments to look and feel fantastic.
Goldfingers Aesthetics & Plastic Surgery uses MD Codes & Cannula Injection techniques to give patients a customized contoured look.
The MD Codes™ are a series of precise injection points which instead of treating the problem area, focus on treating the cause of the issue.
MD Codes™ are a series of formulated injections points for dermal filler treatments, which are proven to elevate, rejuvenate and enhance, delivering natural-looking results, tailored to desired individual results.
Unlike traditional methods where the problem area was treated directly, the MD Codes™, including the Goldfingers 8 Point Lift which focuses on adding weight and volume to the issue, the MD Codes™ target the source of the problem, greatly benefiting the patient.
The MD Codes™ take into account how the face ages, and also individual features and ratios, meaning no two patients are treated in the same way, despite there being a formulated treatment plan in place.
The Goldfingers 8 Point Lift is a technique for restoring volume in 8 strategic areas, giving maximal lift and support for all ages. The results are instant, with minimal discomfort or downtime. With the MD codes there is lifting in the right areas, replacing lost volume, rather than over-inflating and filling out lines.
1. & 2. Cheek bone/structure: A small amount of volume in the area enhances the cheek bones and lift the nasolabial folds.
3. Tear trough/midface: Reduces the appearance of tired hollows under the eyes. If you have significant hollows you may need additional product with a softer, more flexible dermal filler to help with this. Ask your clinician if this additional treatment is right for you.
4. Nasolabial fold adjacent to nose: This area often deepens with age, so adding volume here can help give a more youthful appearance. Some people suit having nasolabial folds, while in others it is ageing and dermal filler can be of benefit.
5. Mouth corners: The down turning of the mouth with age gives a ‘down frown’ that can make us look sad or bitter.
6. Prejowl area: Loss of volume in the jaw, cheek and chin area can all contribute to jowl formation, so replacing volume in the hollow along the jawline, along with the other areas of the 8 Point Lift, can all help to reduce or improve jowls.
7. Jawline: As we age, we lose the squareness or angle of the jaw, which helps to lift and support the lower face, so the lower face starts to fall forward, contributing to jowls and sagging. A subtle enhancement of the angle of the jaw can help lift these areas. If you have significant loss of volume in this area you may require more product, and different techniques to get best results.
8. Lower cheek volume/buccal area: Hollowing of the buccal area can contribute to the ‘accordion’ smile lines and can make us look gaunt, while treating this area with filler can help with improve the natural curve and structure of the cheek.
This patient is an actual patient of Goldfingers Aesthetics & Plastic Surgery. These results are directly after her mid face lift and cheek contouring treatment using
JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC (4 syringes) cannula technique. Our patient results are instant, and your expert injector will often check your results in a mirror with you during the treatment to show you your progress. We offer complimentary consultations.
This patient is an actual patient of Goldfingers Aesthetics & Plastic Surgery. These results are directly after her mid face lift and cheek contouring treatment with chin and jawline contouring using JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC (7 syringes) cannula technique. Our patient results are instant, and your expert injector will often check your results in a mirror with you during the treatment to show you your progress. We offer complimentary consultations.